Forex Trading South Africa
Please login or create a free account to join this forum. This will give you access to all topics and downloads. You will NOT be able to view links/ images/ downloads if you are not registered.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login or create a free account to join this forum. This will give you access to all topics and downloads. You will NOT be able to view links/ images/ downloads if you are not registered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself

+9
KyloST91
IFX Trading
nadatt
lelanthran
brokersstaragent
Polox
RICHIERICH
harounkola
Admin
13 posters

Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Introduce yourself

Post  Admin Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Introduce yourselves, your experience and what you would like to achieve with forex trading. My name is Timo van Deventer, I have been trading forex for 7 years. I have done a lot of courses, bought countless forex trading strategies and systems and have blown many accounts. I am happy to share all my experience with anyone. I have lost a lot of money in learning how to trade, you don't have to. When you know how to go about it, it is actually quite simple and can be very profitable.
Admin
Admin
Mayor
Mayor

http://www.urbanfx.co.za

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty New to Forex, but excited about creating an affiliate business to empower people

Post  harounkola Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:18 pm

Hi, my name is Haroun, and I'm a new trader.
I'm starting to trade a demo account with ACMGold, and using the services of a friend who, like Timo has been trading for 7 years, and I hope to learn and stick to an effective trading strategy.

My background is in software and webdevelopment though, and I'm excited to create an affiliate network promoting ACMGold's as a platform and UFG's training product, and when Timo has his product, selling his one too Smile

Send me a message if you're keen on joining too!
harounkola
harounkola

http://harounkola.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty NEWBIE

Post  RICHIERICH Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:46 pm

Hey , my name is Reza and I am keen on becoming a successful forex trader.

I was introduced into forex by Hoosain Harneker from Nexgentrading about 3 years back.
It has been on and off trading with the group.

A year ago I joined Platinum Forex Group and been having a return of 5% compound monthly thus far.

2 days ago I joined 4xlounge to guide me more about trading forex.

I would like to share my experience with others , as we could all help one another ,to one day live the life of having a good profitable income from the comforts of our homes.

I have blown enough accounts to never ever do it again and looking forward to the pips being with me. Very Happy

RICHIERICH

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself

Post  Polox Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:47 am

Hi I am Justin. I have been around the periphery of this trading demon for a couple years and have decided to take the leap!
First ?
Why is it easier to be profitable with a demo acc than a live acc.
Next ?
For those of you who have blown accounts why do you try again and is it the right decision. I am yet to meet someone in the flesh who can SHOW me he/she is in profit. I know its possible but I dont know how.
Last ? (for now)
Does anyone use this platform regularly or would anyone like to make "appointments" to meet here on a regular basis.

Polox

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Excited to Be Part of this Forum, Representing An EU Brokerage

Post  brokersstaragent Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:54 am

Hi Smile

My name is Neil and I represent Brokers Star, a brokerage house looking to extend its clientele in Asia and Africa.

I'll be extending my company's goodwill by helping out new traders and answering even the most mundane off-topic question.

brokersstaragent

http://brokers-star.com/

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Hello all

Post  lelanthran Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:56 am

Hi all,

I'm Lee, and I'm hoping to do some forex trading Real Soon Now(tm). Any advice about the various exchanges would help.

Warm Regards

lelanthran

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty eXtreme Newbie

Post  nadatt Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:22 am

Hi All,

I'm Nad also trying to get in on the FX Adventure. Got introduced to it when I got invited to Attend Greg Seckers Trading seminar. Could not afford the course so tried an alternative with BForex. Made my first trade yesterday and failed hopelessly (beginners Luck so to say Sad )

Looking to have a go again, but need to be more prepared this time around. Any advise and help will be greatly appreciated

nadatt

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Autotrading

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:36 am

nadatt wrote:Hi All,

I'm Nad also trying to get in on the FX Adventure. Got introduced to it when I got invited to Attend Greg Seckers Trading seminar. Could not afford the course so tried an alternative with BForex. Made my first trade yesterday and failed hopelessly (beginners Luck so to say Sad )

Looking to have a go again, but need to be more prepared this time around. Any advise and help will be greatly appreciated

Hi there, have you tried auto trading? There are different opinions about this but I have found if using the right autotrading platform with the right broker you can get decent results. There are many autotrading platforms, I myself prefer Mirror Trader by Tradency but there is also Zulutrade, eToro Openbook, Curensee, FXStat and a few others, why don't you give one a go on a demo?
Admin
Admin
Mayor
Mayor

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Thanks Admin

Post  nadatt Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:27 am

Hi Admin,
Thanks for the advise. I'll check them out and have a go.

Thanks lot

nadatt

Back to top Go down

Post  IFX Trading Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:19 am

Welcome To International FX Trading Company

International FX Trading is an international corporation of traders that share a common vision and objective of achieving consistent profitability in the forex markets.

We are fully equipped to bring your trading up to speed through detailed and advanced Technical Analysis, Trade Signals, Mentoring and cutting edge Education.

We offer the heart and individual attention of a small company with the global expertise and client base of an International one.

Trading is our BUSINESS. Understanding the financial markets and profiting from them is our PASSION.

Welcome To International FX Trading Company

International FX Trading is an international corporation of traders that share a common vision and objective of achieving consistent profitability in the forex markets.

We are fully equipped to bring your trading up to speed through detailed and advanced Technical Analysis, Trade Signals, Mentoring and cutting edge Education.

We offer the heart and individual attention of a small company with the global expertise and client base of an International one.

Trading is our BUSINESS. Understanding the financial markets and profiting from them is our PASSION.

Establishing an Effective Trading Relationship

Once you’ve registered, you will have full access to the customised Member Zone where you can immediately benefit from our expertise. Our charting experts will provide you with in-depth technical analysis whilst our mentoring and educational experts lead you in every aspect of the way, developing your skills and mental edge to your own personal best.

We realise what it takes to create a successful relationship with our members, and have the skills, knowledge and experience to take your trading to the top.

The IFX Team of Experts

Our team will give you an advantage to go beyond just surviving in today’s volatile markets. With strong values such as integrity, respect, cooperation and accountability International FX Trading is able to exceed all industry standards.

Our South African based company employs the best in order to fulfil all your immediate and future trading requirements.

We at IFX pride ourselves on our member’s success rate while offering a cutting edge foundation to become a consistent trader. If you have a desire to build a trading career and be financially independent with control of your own destiny, then register today. Let us provide you with the road map to consistent profitability.

Trade Signals

§ World’s FIRST Live Trade Signal Platform
§ Innovative Dashboard at your finger tips
§ Daily | Swing | Position Trade Signals
§ 20 + Currency Pairs
§ Automated History

International FX Trading’s innovative Trade Signal Platform is a first of its kind.

Our system is designed to provide simplicity in sharing trading signals amongst our members across the globe. From a single entry, members are able to view and follow the signal provided accordingly without the need to use any external communication device.

Our signals entered will follow the real time price and will update on the site every minute.
In addition, the statuses of our signals are automatically updated, giving our members an authentic record of our performance.
You will “Earn While You Learn” with International FX Trading, as most signals include a detailed technical analysis for educational purposes.
As an Elite Member you will have the option to Enable | Disable a number of email notifications which is a standard feature of our service.

attached a snapshot of our exclusive memberzone " LIVE Signal Platform"

Establishing an Effective Trading Relationship

Once you’ve registered, you will have full access to the customised Member Zone where you can immediately benefit from our expertise. Our charting experts will provide you with in-depth technical analysis whilst our mentoring and educational experts lead you in every aspect of the way, developing your skills and mental edge to your own personal best.

We realise what it takes to create a successful relationship with our members, and have the skills, knowledge and experience to take your trading to the top.

The IFX Team of Experts

Our team will give you an advantage to go beyond just surviving in today’s volatile markets. With strong values such as integrity, respect, cooperation and accountability International FX Trading is able to exceed all industry standards.

Our South African based company employs the best in order to fulfil all your immediate and future trading requirements.

We at IFX pride ourselves on our member’s success rate while offering a cutting edge foundation to become a consistent trader. If you have a desire to build a trading career and be financially independent with control of your own destiny, then register today. Let us provide you with the road map to consistent profitability.

Trade Signals

§ World’s FIRST Live Trade Signal Platform
§ Innovative Dashboard at your finger tips
§ Daily | Swing | Position Trade Signals
§ 20 + Currency Pairs
§ Automated History

International FX Trading’s innovative Trade Signal Platform is a first of its kind.

Our system is designed to provide simplicity in sharing trading signals amongst our members across the globe. From a single entry, members are able to view and follow the signal provided accordingly without the need to use any external communication device.

Our signals entered will follow the real time price and will update on the site every minute.
In addition, the statuses of our signals are automatically updated, giving our members an authentic record of our performance.
You will “Earn While You Learn” with International FX Trading, as most signals include a detailed technical analysis for educational purposes.
As an Elite Member you will have the option to Enable | Disable a number of email notifications which is a standard feature of our service.

attached a snapshot of our exclusive memberzone " LIVE Signal Platform"

[img][/img]
IFX Trading
IFX Trading

http://www.internationalfxtrading.co.za

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty New To Forex

Post  KyloST91 Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:56 am

Hi im Kyle, heard about Forex through some family friends about 2 years ago, started looking up some information on it, opened up a Demo account (FXCM) so learnt a little doing that, found that StandardBank has a FX trading platform, so have been playing a Demo account on that for the last few months, and now decided to open up a live account!

I would like to know what sum of money should I invest in this, as I StandardBank FX allows you to start with a minimum of R2500 ($285), is that an okay sum of money to begin with or would more be needed in order to try turn a profit ?

KyloST91

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty New to the forum

Post  Tradman Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:01 pm

Hi Traders, my name is Tim and Im pretty new to FX trading. Ive done a course through Nial Fuller with Learn to trade the market and been demo trading for a few months now.
Im hoping to hook up with some more experienced traders in the sandton/east rand area so If you're keen then please drop me a mail.

Tradman

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Tradman wrote:Hi Traders, my name is Tim and Im pretty new to FX trading. Ive done a course through Nial Fuller with Learn to trade the market and been demo trading for a few months now.
Im hoping to hook up with some more experienced traders in the sandton/east rand area so If you're keen then please drop me a mail.

Hey good to have you here !! We can definitely get together in Sandton, I am going to give some training on Friday the 5th of April at ACM Golds Head Office. Come join me there and I will show you everything we have been up to in the lst few months, exciting times !!!
Admin
Admin
Mayor
Mayor

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Newbie

Post  Swift Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Hi all,

My name is Coenie, from Centurion. I am a newbie trader and is live for 3 weeks.
Almost wipe account in 2 days Mad
It felt horrible and like gambling, saw my mistakes and start to rectify them.

Well hope we will learn from each other.

Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Krypty Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:55 am

Hi All

My name is Pieterjan, and is currently located in the Vaal Triangle. I have been in the Forex for about 5 years but very serious the last 2.

I am trading using the Ichimoku system and primarily a trend trader.

Money Management and Risk is my primary concern.

Even with a system winning only 30% of the time you can get a positive expectancy and equity curve. Do not focus on the systems, put 90% of your efforts in money management.

Krypty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Agreed

Post  Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:40 am

Krypty wrote:Hi All

My name is Pieterjan, and is currently located in the Vaal Triangle. I have been in the Forex for about 5 years but very serious the last 2.

I am trading using the Ichimoku system and primarily a trend trader.

Money Management and Risk is my primary concern.

Even with a system winning only 30% of the time you can get a positive expectancy and equity curve. Do not focus on the systems, put 90% of your efforts in money management.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your input ! I agree 100% , focus is put more onto winning a high % of trades rather than on money management. One of the best traders I know has a win ratio of 45% yet comfortably makes 25%+ a month on a consistent basis. I also like the Ichimoku system very much, definitely worth having a look at for beginner traders, I like keeping my risk to reward ratio at 1:3 or more. For more on risk to reward ratio click here.
Admin
Admin
Mayor
Mayor

Back to top Go down

Post  Krypty Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:47 am

Thanks, hopefully I can meet you guys sometime in real life to see some of the teachings and how you work on a daily basis. My goal is to go full time in about a year.

Still working a 5x9 job, offices is in Sandton and travel can be stressful. I rather take the stress of the markets than the guys on the road.

Krypty

Back to top Go down

Post  ginowilliams Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:00 pm

Hi guys

I'm Gino and im a new fx trader. I hope to become successful at trading fx for an extra income. Looking forward to posting with you guys

ginowilliams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum